Archive

Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Ex-colleagues X'mas Gathering

Been quite some time since I last saw them, except for Peter who still play soccer with me (though less frequent now). Dinner was a simple affair catching up at Pan Pacific's Edge... Ouch.
My pocket has been hurting for the whole of December and this will continue hurting all the way till Feb with all the weddings that I am attending. My tummy is suffering as a result of that... And the lack of exercise for some time.
Buffet at the Edge was alright, the selection was the usual international fare, food was ok. Perhaps my taste buds were numbed after the very filling and satisfying Christmas Eve dinner at Todai that the buffet here pales in comparison.

 

Food piling our plates

 

Soccer buddies

 

 

Didn't really take a lot of photos as my hands were a little dirty after a round of Alaskan crabs. Yes, Alaskan crabby again.

I really should start doing some exercise in 2013 and keep (just a little) fit(ter).

 

No comments: